is an authorized provider ofThe Listening Program® with Bone Conduction Headphones.
uses TLPs Bone Conduction Audio System. This multi-sensory approach provides an engaging experience to integrate the whole body and brain in the listening process. This multisensory approach accelerates and expands the benefits of The Listening Program method of music listening therapy. You experience the music two ways; gentle vibrations through your body, (bone conduction)
and through the headphones (air conduction).
Auditory processing deficits are one of the most common reasons people consider using The Listening Program® as it is quite effective in training the brain to understand what it hears.
Symptoms of Auditory Processing Disorder
• Can't block out background noise
• Difficulty following conversations
• Doesn't follow directions well
• Organizational problems
• Auditory working memory deficits
• Language problems
• Reading challenges
• Academic/work performance
• Difficulty with relationships
• Low self-confidence
• Auditory hypersensitivity
© MindMenders 2011. All rights reserved.